- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins (washed and patted dry)
- 1 cup white wine (I cook with anything I would drink thats not expensive)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup capers (drained)
- 4 medium cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
Heat pan over medium flame.
Add butter and oil. Let heat 1 minute.
Add chicken, salt and pepper. Allow it to get golden on first side (4 minutes) before turning and cooking for another minute or two. Side 2 does not need to cook as long as side 1.
Once cooked set aside in a serving dish.
In same pan, add garlic, half the parsley and all the capers. Cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic is golden. Dark brown garlic is bitter so don't brown it too dark.
Add wine and allow to reduce by half (it will happen quickly so 2 minutes for those of you who want a time)
Pour over chicken, garnish with remaining parsley and serve.
Wet chicken in a hot pan will spatter you with hot oil, not to mention dirty your stove so dry it well.